The departures are on Mondays and Fridays from November to March and on Mondays throughout the entire year.
Experience the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians in a 2-day tour. See the stunning 12 Apostles and explore Grampians National Park. Stay overnight in the heart of the Grampians for a chance at wildlife encounters. This tour includes a full day on the Great Ocean Road and cozy accommodation in Halls Gap. Witness the beauty of the morning sun hitting the mountains with kangaroos and kookaburras. Choose our Award-Winning tour company for an unforgettable journey.
- The world-famous Twelve Apostles
- The Loch Ard Gorge and Shipwreck
- Coast are notable landmarks.
- Take a bush walk through the Otway Rainforest.
- Koala and wildlife spotting
- The Surf Coast offers beautiful beaches, charming seaside towns, and breathtaking coastal views.
- The Great Ocean
- Road Memorial Arch has historical significance.
- Overnight incalls Gap
- There are bushwalks available in the Grampians / Gariwerd National Park.
- You can hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls.
- You can enjoy the beautiful views at Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield.
- Aussie Wildlifeguaranteed
The tour with hostel dorm accommodation costs $395 per person.
Age Restrictions: 18+.
If desired, assistance can be provided in arranging a private group tour. This option allows for the flexibility of exploring preferred sights at one’s own pace with their group. Contact our fantastic team of charters at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the juicy details!
Private room upgrades? Enhance your stay with the ultimate luxury of a private double, twin, or single ensuite room, exclusively available through our esteemed business partner.
Availability is subject to booking at the time.
Get ready for an epic adventure that immerses you in the natural wonders of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Brace yourself for the awe-inspiring beauty of coastal landscapes, iconic landmarks, and majestic mountain vistas that will leave you speechless. Prepare to embark on thrilling hikes, witness the raw power of magnificent waterfalls, and capture unforgettable moments in the embrace of nature. This extraordinary journey seamlessly blends exhilarating exploration, breathtaking scenery, and the untouched treasures of Victoria’s wilderness.
Exploring the Great Ocean Road
- Surf Beaches: Observe surfers at an iconic Australian beach.
- Enjoy a leisurely walk on the beach and feel the sand beneath your feet.
- The Historical Memorial Arch provides an excellent opportunity for taking photos.
- Seaside towns offer a unique atmosphere and charm.
- Wildlife spotting includes observing koalas, kookaburras, parrots, and lorikeets.
- Experience a guided bushwalk through the ancient Otway’s Rainforest.
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Twelve Apostles.
- Learn about the dramatic Shipwreck Story at Loch Ard Gorge.
- Night-time kangaroo spotting is a popular activity in Halls Gap.
- Stay overnight in the Grampians at Neds Other Beds in Halls Gap.
Visit Grampians National Park
- Grampians National Park is known for its diverse wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, emus, birds, and echidnas.
- Take a hike on an Australian bush track to enjoy breathtaking views.
- Visit Halls Gap, the central hub of the Grampians.
- Reed’s Lookout or Lake Bellfield offers stunning views.
- MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls are considered to be magnificent waterfalls.
- The Jaws of Death, or Indigenous Rock Art, offers a sensational experience.
The tour itinerary is subject to change based on group size, capability, and external factors like seasonal burn-offs.