After the success of the Field of Light exhibition, a stunning light installation located next to Uluru, artist Bruce Munro will be creating something new for the NT in Darwin. His new light installation will illuminate the Top End during our luscious green tropical summer season, when our diverse species of animals thrive, and will run between November 2019 and April 2020.
‘Bruce Munro: Tropical Light’ is an outdoor exhibition featuring 8 site specific works installed outdoors across Darwin’s CBD. These works will represent a collection of both new and existing pieces that reflect the artist’s experiences in both Australia and the Northern Territory, with a clear focus on natural beauty, unique wildlife and our incredible Northern Territory sunsets.
The exhibition is connected by a self-guided path to wander along with each piece intended to inspire interest during the day and hold special significance when illuminated at night.
Of course, this is only one of many reasons why you should visit the Top End during our tropical summer. You can view the exhibition before or after one of our Top End Kakadu or Litchfield tours which we’ve linked to below.
- 1 Day Litchfield National Park Tour
- 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Adventure Tour (Buffalo Dreaming)
- 3 Day 4WD Kakadu and Litchfield Tour (Dragonfly Dreaming)
- 3 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Tour
- 4 Day 4WD Kakadu, Arnhem Land and Litchfield Tour
- 5 Day 4WD Kakadu, Litchfield and Katherine Tour (Jabiru Dreaming)
- 5 Day 4WD Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Litchfield and Katherine Tour
- 4 Day 4WD Kakadu National Park Premium Eco Tour (Hawk Dreaming)
For more information on Tropical Light, head over to TropicalLight.com.au or BruceMunro.co.uk.