Embark on an unforgettable journey as the tour sets off between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm, with departure times carefully curated throughout the year to ensure a breathtaking sunset spectacle like no other. The time lasts 10 hours and is closed on December 25th and January 1st.
Experience the magic of Australia’s mesmerising Pinnacles Sunset Tour from Perth and let yourself get lost in the enchantment of this captivating natural wonder. Feel the thrill of sandboarding and take in the stunning views of local wildflowers. Learn about Australian bush tucker and medicine. Explore the Pinnacles Desert and marvel at the unique rock formations. Enjoy a delicious Australian barbeque picnic dinner while witnessing the breathtaking sunset over the Indian Ocean. At night, use state-of-the-art astronomy equipment to delve into the fascinating stories behind the stars.
- Escape the crowds and discover the enchanting Pinnacles in Nambung National Park, where serenity awaits.
- You can observe the sunset over the panoramic landscape of the Indian Ocean.
- Embark on a delightful stroll along the breathtaking Hangover Bay coastline and be mesmerised by the awe-inspiring vistas from the magnificent Nilgen Lookout.
- Stargazewith ourTelescope(conditions permitting)
- From the Lancelin lookout’s vantage point, the expansive dunes’ remarkable views can be appreciated.
- Learn about theDreamtimeandAboriginal astronomy.
- Indulge in a delectable picnic feast filled with locally sourced Australian delights beneath the enchanting starlit canopy of the outback.
$175 Adult (Age 13+)
The cost for a child between the ages of 6 and 12 is $125.
If you want to spend more time at the Pinnacles and stargazing, please get in touch with us today at email@example.com.
The Customlinc API provides web mapping codes for pickup locations.
Embark on an unforgettable seven-day journey from Perth to Exmouth, crossing the colourful landscapes of Western Australia’s Coral Coast. It’s not just a trip, it’s a passport to a world full of natural wonders, exotic wildlife and exciting adventure.
Pinnacle Day Tour Description
Take a break from urban living and enjoy a day exploring some of Western Australia’s finest natural wonders. After 1.5 hours, we stop at Lancelin’s lookout. It has the largest network of dunes in Western Australia. The white dunes contrast with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Get ready to shake off that pesky sand from your shoes before we embark on an unforgettable journey to the mesmerising Nilgen Nature Reserve! The region is rich in flora and fauna. We’ll see wildflowers like banksias, bottlebrushes, and kangaroo paws. If the flowers aren’t visible, we’ll go to Hangover Bay. There, you can swim or see dolphins and sea lions. Visitors can explore the Nambung National Park and witness the unique Pinnacles desert at sunset. The Pinnacles, made of shells, have been around for millions of years when the land was underwater. It is best to visit at dusk when the crowds are gone and the limestone pillars emerge from the desert, creating a lunar-like atmosphere as the colours change over the rocks. Indulge in a delightful picnic dinner, sipping on a glass of exquisite local wine as you immerse yourself in a breathtaking display of natural beauty beneath the enchanting night sky. As the night falls, marvel at the stunning beauty of the stars and planets dancing high above. Embark on a journey as you immerse yourself in the enchanting tales of the Aboriginal Dreamtime while marvelling at the infinite wonders of the universe. The tour includes dinner and requires moderate fitness for the walks. The driving distance is 420km, and the walking distance is approximately 1km to 2km. The itinerary may vary slightly depending on the time of year to make the most of the sunset experience.
The Nilgen Nature Lookout is located near Hangover Bay
Experience scenic views of the West Coast during your tour. Then, continue along the Indian Ocean to the next stop, the Nilgen Nature Lookout. Take a stroll and admire the beautiful wildflowers when they are in season. If the wildflowers aren’t blooming, fear not! We’ll whisk you away to the captivating Hangover Bay, a cherished meeting spot for Aboriginal communities. Embark on a mesmerising adventure as you behold the majestic sight of seals and whales gracing the shores while immersing yourself in the wonders of bush tucker and medicine.
The Pinnacles Desert is located in Nambung National Park
Embark on an extraordinary journey to the breathtaking Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park! Embark on an enchanting journey through the desert, where time has sculpted these magnificent rocks over countless millennia. A picnic dinner, including a glass of wine, will be provided. You can also watch the sunset and see the desert’s colours change. Afterwards, you can enjoy stargazing using the latest astronomy equipment before returning to Perth.
Specials Or Fun Facts?
- Remember to provide us with all the juicy details, including your dietary restrictions and contact phone numbers, when making your booking!
- Passengers are encouraged to notify the tour operator of any special dietary requirements or medical conditions at the time of booking for us to accommodate their needs.
- A moderate level of fitness is necessary to complete the walks.
- Not suitable for
- The venue is accessible for individuals with mobility impairments, including those using wheelchairs, walkers, or strollers. Attention! Please be aware that our child policy is specifically designed for children six and older. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate infants or children under five.
- Our vehicle has a strict storage policy – only one 5kg day bag per guest is allowed!
- Itineraries are subject to change due to seasonal variations, and specific sites within the parks may be temporarily closed on rare occasions. Our primary concern is the safety of our guests, and we will make necessary adjustments to ensure they have the most enjoyable and fulfilling tour experience.
- Our commitment to your safety is unwavering – we’ve gone above and beyond with rigorous hygiene protocols and heightened sanitation practices. Face masks and hand sanitiser will be provided.
- Tours should be reconfirmed with the operator by calling 03 9393 1333 within seven days before departure.
- Before embarking on your adventure, remember to share any special dietary needs or medical conditions with the tour operator! Your well-being is our top priority.
- Private touring can be arranged upon request.
The itinerary does not include any meals, and it is highly recommended to have travel insurance. Hotel transfers and personal expenses are not included before or after the tour itinerary.
Prepare for a wild weather ride in Western Australia, where the elements can go from mild to rough in the blink of an eye! Prepare for scorching hot days and chilly nights as temperatures soar above a blistering 40 degrees Celsius before plummeting dramatically after sunset. You must check the average temperatures for the time of year you travel and pack appropriate clothing.