Departures are available on Thursdays and Sundays from November to March and on Sundays throughout the year.
This 3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide tour offers three full days of adventure. You’ll experience beaches, mountains, rainforests, and wildlife. The time takes you along the Great Ocean Road, highlighting Warrnambool, before heading to Adelaide through Grampians National Park. You’ll witness stunning sunsets and sunrises. It’s a journey that explores the heart of Victoria’s outback.
- The world-famous Twelve Apostles
- The Loch Ard Gorge and Shipwreck Coast are notable landmarks.
- Bushwalk through the Otway’s Rainforest
- Koala and wildlife spotting
- The Surf Coast offers beautiful beaches, charming seaside towns, and breathtaking coastal views.
- The Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch has historical significance.
- Overnight in Warrnambool
- Tower Hill National Park
- Enjoy a coastal walk and have the opportunity to spot whales during the winter season.
- Visit an extinct volcano
- Overnight incalls Gap
- Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
- The Grampians / Gariwerd National Park offers opportunities for bushwalks.
- One can hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls.
- You can enjoy the views of the Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield.
- Aussie Wayoutback Tours guaranteed
A tour with hostel dorm accommodation costs $565 per person. Age Restrictions: 18+
The cost of a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles is $165. Get in touch with our excellent charters team at email@example.com for all the details on organising your very own private tour group!
Guests can upgrade to a private double, twin, or single ensuite room through our business partner based on availability when booking.
It is best to arrive at your pickup location 10 minutes before departure. If your bus has yet to arrive within 10 minutes of the departure time, please contact our office at 03 9393 1300.
Experience a thrilling and immersive three-day trip from Melbourne to Adelaide, filled with diverse landscapes, captivating wildlife, and countless unforgettable moments. This tour offers you a unique opportunity to soak in the beauty of sun-kissed beaches, towering mountain ranges, vibrant rainforests, and a vibrant range of flora and fauna.
Your journey starts along the famed Great Ocean Road, a route renowned for its mesmerizing views of towering cliffs and deep-blue seas. Your first stop is Warrnambool, a town where golden beaches meet rolling waves, and the local cuisine is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Explore the stunning Melbourne to Adelaide tour
- Surf Beach is a popular Australian destination where you can observe surfers in action.
- Walk on the beach and enjoy the feeling of sand beneath your feet.
- The Historic Memorial Arch is a great spot for capturing memorable photos.
- Experience the atmosphere of quaint coastal towns.
- Wildlife can be observed, including Koalas, Kookaburras, Parrots, and Lorikeets.
- Experience a guided bushwalk in the ancient Otway’s Rainforest.
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Twelve Apostles.
- At Loch Ard Gorge, visitors will be surrounded by towering limestone cliffs.
- Visit the London Bridge lookout, which collapsed.
- Stay overnight in the coastal town of Warrnambool.
On day two, we'll see Warrnambool and the Grampians National Park
- The Warrnambool Clifftop/Coastal Walk offers a scenic route where visitors can enjoy the beautiful clifftop views and potentially spot seals playing on the shoreline.
- During the birthing season (June to September), visitors can observe Southern Right whales at Logan’s Beach while whale watching.
- Visitors can explore Tower Hill National Park, where they can walk through the bush and nature within a 30,000-year-old extinct volcano.
- Mount Rouse offers panoramic views of the surrounding volcanic plains and the Southern Grampians.
- Halls Gap is a rural town in the heart of the Grampians, offering the opportunity to explore and experience its quaint charm.
- Explore the history and culture of the local Jardwadjali and Djab Wurrung Tribes, known as the Aboriginal Culture.
- Chautauqua Peak, or The Pinnacle, offers a challenging hike to a stunning vantage point with breathtaking views.
- Help prepare an authentic Australian BBQ for tonight’s dinner at your accommodation.
- Overnight in the Grampians
On the third day, we visited the Grampians National Park
- The Grampians Tour in the National Park is known for its diverse wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, emus, birds, and echidnas.
- Visitors can explore MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls and experience the force of the waterfall. They can also enjoy the cooling effects of the mist while at the bottom.
- Visitors can experience stunning views at Reeds Lookout or Lake Bellfield.
- Visitors can have a sensational experience walking out to the iconic rock structure high over the Victoria Valley, known as the Jaws of Death.
- Transfer Coach, run in partnership with V-Line, allows you to journey to your next adventure in Adelaide.