*The operation is ongoing throughout the year, except April 5th.
Experience the thrill of a lifetime on our breathtaking 2-day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Tour! Witness penguins, Apostles, kangaroos, and rainforests. This tour combines Melbourne’s top day tours for an adventurous journey. Stay overnight in Torquay after exploring the Great Ocean Road. Take the Searoad Ferry to Phillip Island on day two and enjoy the Penguin Parade.
- The world-famous Twelve Apostles
- The attractions include Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast.
- Bushwalk through the Otway Rainforest
- Koala and wildlife spotting
- The Surf Coast offers beautiful beaches, charming seaside towns, and breathtaking coastal views.
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Overnight in Torquay
- Ferry to Sorrento
- Mornington Peninsula Bathing Boxes
- Australian Wildlife Park
- Cape Woolamai Surf Beach
- The Nobbies National Park
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
A tour with hostel dorm accommodation costs $495 per person. Age Restrictions: 18+
12 Apostles helicopter flight: $165. Embark on a thrilling adventure through the iconic sights of Victoria with your very own exclusive group! Contact our charters team at email@example.com and let us craft a personalized tour just for you, or embark on an adventure following our expertly curated suggested itinerary. Elevate your stay to luxury by upgrading to a private double, twin, or single ensuite room through our esteemed business partner. This exclusive offer is subject to availability, so secure your spot now!
Make sure you arrive at your pickup spot an excellent 10 minutes before takeoff for a smooth and stress-free journey! If your bus hasn’t arrived in 10 minutes, call 03 9393 1300, and we’ll sort it out!
Get ready for an epic adventure that immerses you in the natural wonders of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Brace yourself for the awe-inspiring beauty of coastal landscapes, iconic landmarks, and majestic mountain vistas that will leave you speechless. Prepare to embark on thrilling hikes, witness the raw power of magnificent waterfalls, and capture unforgettable moments in the embrace of nature. This extraordinary journey seamlessly blends exhilarating exploration, breathtaking scenery, and the untouched treasures of Victoria’s wilderness.
We will travel along the Great Ocean Road
- The Westgate Bridge offers stunning views as we depart from Melbourne.
- Join us at Colac Park for a morning tea meet and greet event.
- Experience the magnificent Twelve Apostles.
- At Loch Ard Gorge, visitors can experience the majestic presence of towering limestone cliffs.
- The Gibson steps allow you to walk on the beach and experience the impressive size of the 12 Apostles.
- Experience a guided bushwalk through the ancient Otways Rainforest in the Rainforest.
- Apollo Bay is a charming seaside town where you can stop for refreshments.
- Wildlife Spotting: Observe wild Koalas, Kookaburras, and Parrots.
- Torquay is known as the surfing capital of Australia, with numerous surf shops and factory outlets.
- Have a satisfying dinner in Torquay.
Today is the second day on Phillip Island
- Start your day with a satisfying breakfast.
- At Surf Beach, you can observe surfers and enjoy a morning stroll along the beach.
- Explore the scenic seaside towns of Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove on a leisurely cruise.
- Watch for seals and dolphins during the ferry ride from Queenscliff to Sorrento.
- At Sorrento Beach, visitors can enjoy a stroll, explore the rockpools, or capture photos of the iconic bathing boxes.
- The Australian Wildlife Park features a variety of animals, including koalas, kangaroos, emus, wombats, Tasmanian devils, and various bird species, making it an excellent place for photographers.
- Cape Woolamai features a rugged surf beach that is sure to impress.
- Visitors can explore Swan Lake and observe wetland birds and wallabies from hidden observation platforms if time allows. Additionally, they can enjoy scenic views of Nobbies, Seal Rocks, and The Blowhole and may spot seals sunbathing.
- At Summerlands, visitors can observe the powerful surf below the towering cliffs.
- Experience the enchantment of witnessing the world’s smallest penguins emerge from the ocean during the Penguin Parade.
- The Penguin Parade requests that no photography be taken from this point onward to protect the sensitive eyes of the Little Penguins and ensure their safety. Wayoutback Great Ocean Road Tours fully supports this request and believes that witnessing this incredible natural spectacle without the distraction of taking photos will allow you to immerse yourself in the experience fully.
- The tour will return to Melbourne CBD around 11:30 pm during the summer.
What to Bring
Private Request Booking
- Basic Shared Dormitory – Price $495 AUD
- Standard Double/Twin – Price $595 AUD
- Standard Private Single – Price $695 AUD