5 DAY 4WD KAKADU, LITCHFIELD AND KATHERINE TOUR (JABIRU DREAMING)
4WD KAKADU, LITCHFIELD AND KATHERINE TOUR (JABIRU DREAMING)
This is the ultimate Top End Adventure Tour to Kakadu & Litchfield National Park. Swim in the clear rock holes and waterfalls of Litchfield National Park, explore Kakadu National Park by small group 4 x 4, get up close and personal with a crocodile on a Yellow Waters Cruise and hike your way through the rugged terrain to Twin and Jim Jim Falls*.
Travel to Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge) where you can paddle, cruise or walk the gorge and take part in an indigenous cultural experience that makes the Top End so unique. Spend your nights in private campsites, cooking over the campfire and marvelling at the clear Southern skies where stars are plenty and stories flow free.
Twin Falls is currently inaccessible due to water levels and the itinerary has been modified accordingly. Please contact Reservations on 1300 551 510 for further info.
Classic 4WD - Maximum 17 Travellers
Air Conditioned 4WD Truck
Permanent Tents with Beds
4 Breakfast - 5 Lunch - 4 Dinner
Professional guide, travel in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle. Yellow Waters cruise and Top Didj Indigenous Experience. All meals (as listed on itineraries), camping equipment, including permanent tent with beds. All linen including pillow and pillowcase, fitted sheet, sleeping bag hire, towel and drinking water (please provide your own bottle).
|Days of Week
1 May 2019 - 31 October 2019
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
||Child (5- 15 years)
- Our safaris are active participation based tours. We rely on the good will of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in the preparation of meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Twin Falls boat shuttle fee of $12.50 is collected on day of travel and not included in price.
- Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person in a soft bag or backpack.
- Please call our Reservations Team (1300 551 510) at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
- *Twin and Jim Jim Falls may not be accessible between the shoulder periods of May-Jun and October. During this time we will visit Gunlom Falls, Maguk or the Yurmikmik Region (Motor Car Falls or Boulder Creek) or spend more time in locations visited.
- *Multi Tour discount or Family and Friends Four or more discounts not available in conjunction with each other.
- National Park Fees are not included in the tour price and must be paid direct to Wayoutback in advance of travel when booking your tour through an agency. When booking direct on our website, fees are paid at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guests travelling on our tours.