3 DAY KAKADU AND LITCHFIELD ADVENTURE TOUR (BUFFALO DREAMING)
KAKADU AND LITCHFIELD ADVENTURE TOUR (BUFFALO DREAMING)
This 3 day adventure tour from Darwin offers a value for money Kakadu National Park experience which features wildlife, waterfalls, wetlands and Aboriginal art and culture.
On this Northern Territory tour to Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park, you will explore the landscape and waterfalls of the national parks and search for crocodiles and other wildlife on a private billabong cruise in the Mary River Wetlands. Swim in plunge pools under waterfalls in Litchfield National Park and learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime from your guide.
Our Kakadu and Litchfield tour stays at private campsites with a mix of swag and basic tents. This tour is perfectly suited for those looking for an Adventure Tour without breaking the bank.
This tour is part of our Alice Springs to Darwin and Darwin to Alice Springs packages.
Twin Falls is currently inaccessible due to water levels and the itinerary has been modified accordingly. Please contact Reservations on 1300 551 510 for further info.
18-40 Age group recommended
Mary River Wetlands Cruise
Mary River Wetlands Cruise
Budget Adventure - Maximum 17 Travellers
Air Conditioned 4WD Truck
Combination of swags and basic tents
2 Breakfast - 3 Lunch - 2 Dinner
Professional guide, travel in an air-conditioned four wheel drive, all meals (as listed on itineraries), camping equipment, including tent and mattress, Crocodile and Wildlife cruise and drinking water (please provide your own bottle).
|Days of Week
1 May 2019 - 31 October 2019
- Our safaris are active participation based tours. We rely on the good will of all passengers to make them a success. This includes your assistance in the preparation of meals, washing up, gathering firewood and loading/unloading vehicles.
- National Park Fees are not included in the tour price and must be paid direct to Wayoutback in advance of travel when booking your tour through an agency. When booking direct on our website, fees are paid at the time of booking.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- * Twin and Jim Jim Falls may not be accessible between the shoulder periods of May-June and October. During this time we will visit Gunlom Falls, Maguk or the Yurmikmik Region (Motor Car Falls or Boulder Creek)
- Tour is not suitable for children under 15 years.
- Twin Falls Boat Shuttle Fee ($12.50 is not included and payable direct on day of cruise).
- Please call our Reservations Team (1300 551 510) at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack. Excess luggage should be stored at your Darwin accommodation.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.