Tours of Uluru (Ayers Rock) bring you face to face with one of natures wonders. It stands 348 metres above the surrounding desert.
An Uluru (Ayers Rock) tour is a breathtaking sight even for the most seasoned of travellers, taking on a stunning array of red and brown shades from dawn to dusk and sun to shade. It even transforms from the more familiar shades of red to grey during infrequent rain, with a myriad of small waterfalls cascading down its banded sides.
To Climb or Not to Climb
Local Anangu ask that people don't climb Uluru (Ayers Rock) as part of their tour, a request that is slowly getting more traction (excuse the pun) with signs at the base of the Rock and the more culturally aware tour operators informing their customers of Anangu sentiments. It's quite a long and initially very steep walk up which takes around 3 hours to complete. For those deciding to climb, they should take plenty of water and have good walking footwear on.
Here are all our Uluru Tours (Ayers Rock Tours) that visit this amazing natural wonder;
- Overnight Dingo Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 1.5 Day Perentie Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 3 Day Cockatoo Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 3 Day Goanna Dreaming Red Centre 4WD Safari
- 4 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Wallaby Dreaming Safari
- 5 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Kangaroo Dreaming Safari
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Crocodile Rock Adventure Safari
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Top End & Red Centre - Classic Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 3 Day 4WD Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon 4WD Eco Experience
- 7 Day Red Centre & Top End Rock to Top Adventure
- 6 Day Central Australian Photographic Tour
- 5 Day Central Australian Aboriginal Arts and Culture Tour
- 4 Night Cockatoo, BBQ, Beer and Outback Oktoberfest