Walking Country offers fully guided and supported walks along the Larapinta Trail which extends for over 223km’s along the backbone of the Western MacDonnell Ranges in Central Australia. It begins at the old Alice Springs Telegraph Station and meanders through many gaps and sheltered gorges, climbing steeply over the rugged ranges with numerous stunning views to admire the spectacular landscape. The Trail takes in a variety of desert habitats before rewarding walkers with 360° vistas from Mount Sonder – the highest point and end of the Trail.
• Walks available from 7 days right through to 15 days on our End to End tour
• Fully Guided walks with experienced and passionate guides
• Learn myths and legends of the area applicable to the Arrente people
• Key attractions include Simpsons Gap, Ellery Creek Big Hole, Ormiston Gorge and Glen Helen
• Support vehicle included meaning you only have to carry a day pack each day
• All camping equipment supplied and fully catered with ground support crew
For more information click here.