Twin Falls is located near the eastern boundary of Kakadu National Park and 80km south of Jabiru. It is also known as Gungkurdul.
A boat shuttle takes you through the gorge and drops you close to the falls. From there you have a short walk over some rocks and then over a boardwalk. You end up at a big pool with a sandy beach at the bottom of the falls.
Twin Falls closes for the tropical summer months. Itineraries will be altered and will be substituted with locations such as Gunlom, Maguk (Barramundi Falls), Yurmikmik or Gubara Springs.
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Classic Tour (Wayoutback Wanderer)
- 4 Day 4WD Brolga Dreaming Top End Kakadu Tour
- 5 Day 4WD Jabiru Dreaming Top End Tour
- 3 Day 4WD Dragonfly Dreaming Top End Camping Tour
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Up Top Down Under Classic Safari
- 10 Day Classic Darwin to Alice Springs Tour (Wayoutback Wanderer)