Built by termites, they are amazing architectural feats complete with arches, tunnels, chimneys, insulation and nursery chambers. The mounds are aligned north to south to minimise the exposure to the sun. You will experience seeing numerous Termite mounds when you visit the Northern Territory, but Litchfield National Park and especially the formal viewing boardwalk and platform is a perfect place to see both specimens.
- 1 Day Litchfield Safari
- Overnight Litchfield Safari
- 3 Day Buffalo Dreaming Top End Safari
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Northern Exposure Adventure
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Up Top Down Under Classic Safari
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Crocodile Rock Adventure Safari