Mt Ebenezer Roadhouse
Mt Ebenezer Roadhouse is owned and run by the Imanpa Community.
As well as offering accommodation, food, petrol and the usual roadhouse services, Mt Ebenezer is also an outlet for the artwork produced by members of Imanpa community.
The building houses an art gallery showcasing the items made by people from the bush community, such as paintings, traditional wood carvings, and necklaces fashioned out of nuts and seeds.
The roadhouse purchases artworks from the community once a week. Artists can also stock up on artists materials from there. The art gallery is a successful operation, with a high turn-over of artwork sold to the many tourists passing by on their way to and from Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta.
- 1.5 Day Perentie Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 3 Day Cockatoo Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 3 Day Goanna Dreaming Red Centre 4WD Safari
- 5 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Kangaroo Dreaming Safari
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Top End & Red Centre - Classic Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 4 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Wallaby Dreaming Safari
- 7 Day Red Centre & Top End Rock to Top Adventure
- 5 Day Central Australian Aboriginal Arts and Culture Tour
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Crocodile Rock Adventure Safari
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Wayoutback Wanderer Safari