Kings Creek Station
Ian and Lyn Conway established Kings Creek Station in 1981. The station lies 36 km from the magnificent Kings Canyon (Watarrka) and is set amongst majestic desert oaks.
Kings Creek Station is a working cattle/camel station with an opportunity to experience the outback either by quad (4 wheel motorbike), helicopter or camel.
Basic supplies, meals and drinks can be bought at the station shop. You could even try one of the famous Kings Creek camel burgers!!!!
The station is the largest exporter of wild camels in Australia and sells camels for live export, live domestic sales and meat.
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Classic Tour (Wayoutback Wanderer)
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 6 Day Central Australian Photographic Tour
- 3 Day Goanna Dreaming Red Centre 4WD Tour
- 4 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Wallaby Dreaming Tour
- 5 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Kangaroo Dreaming Tour
- 7 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Central Discoverer Classic Tour
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Adventure Tour (Crocodile Rock)
- 4 Day Ayers Rock, Red Centre and Alice Springs Tour - (Galah Dreaming)
- 7 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Adventure Tour (Rock to Top)
- 3 Day Ayers Rock Tour (Cockatoo)
- 10 Day Classic Darwin to Alice Springs Tour (Wayoutback Wanderer)