Kings Creek Station
Ian and Lyn Conway established Kings Creek Station in 1981. The station lies 36 km from the magnificent Kings Canyon (Watarrka) and is set amongst majestic desert oaks.
Kings Creek Station is a working cattle/camel station with an opportunity to experience the outback either by quad (4 wheel motorbike), helicopter or camel.
Basic supplies, meals and drinks can be bought at the station shop. You could even try one of the famous Kings Creek camel burgers!!!!
The station is the largest exporter of wild camels in Australia and sells camels for live export, live domestic sales and meat.
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Top End & Red Centre - Classic Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 6 Day Central Australian Photographic Tour
- 3 Day Goanna Dreaming Red Centre 4WD Safari
- 3 Day Cockatoo Dreaming Red Centre Safari
- 4 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Wallaby Dreaming Safari
- 5 Day 4WD Uluru Red Centre Kangaroo Dreaming Safari
- 7 Day Red Centre & Top End Rock to Top Adventure
- 7 Day Red Centre to Top End Central Discoverer Classic Safari
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Crocodile Rock Adventure Safari