Gunlom Falls is a 30-metre waterfall located in Kakadu National Park. It is also known as UDP Falls or Waterfall Creek. The falls are situated in the Mary River area in the southern, less visited part of Kakadu. It is perhaps most famous for making an appearance in the movie Crocodile Dundee.
Depending on the time of the year, Gunlom Falls is anything between a roaring waterfall and a gentle trickle falling down the cliffs. This plunge pool at the bottom of the falls is one of the most picturesque places at Kakadu and a popular swimming hole free of saltwater crocodiles.
Gunlom is about a 40 km drive from the Kakadu Highway on a gravel road, just inside the southern entry to the park. During the wet season (December to April), access is restricted.
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Red Centre & Top End Crocodile Rock Adventure Safari
- 2 Day Turtle Dreaming Top End Safari
- 3 Day Buffalo Dreaming Top End Safari
- 4 Day 4WD Brolga Dreaming Top End Safari
- 4 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Top End Safari
- 5 Day 4WD Jabiru Dreaming Top End Safari
- 5 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Top End Safari
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Northern Exposure Adventure