Gunlom Falls is a 30-metre waterfall located in Kakadu National Park. It is also known as UDP Falls or Waterfall Creek. The falls are situated in the Mary River area in the southern, less visited part of Kakadu. It is perhaps most famous for making an appearance in the movie Crocodile Dundee.
Depending on the time of the year, Gunlom Falls is anything between a roaring waterfall and a gentle trickle falling down the cliffs. This plunge pool at the bottom of the falls is one of the most picturesque places at Kakadu and a popular swimming hole free of saltwater crocodiles.
Gunlom is about a 40 km drive from the Kakadu Highway on a gravel road, just inside the southern entry to the park. During the wet season (December to April), access is restricted.
- 5 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Top End Tour
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Adventure Tour (Crocodile Rock)
- 4 Day 4WD Brolga Dreaming Top End Kakadu Tour
- 4 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Top End Tour
- 2 Day Kakadu National Park Tour (Turtle Dreaming)
- 5 Day 4WD Jabiru Dreaming Top End Tour
- 3 Day Buffalo Dreaming Top End Tour
- 6 Day Darwin to Alice Springs Adventure Tour